Terms & Conditions
1.1. We”, “Us”, “Our” refer to Pdjmart.com whereas “You” or “Your” refer to the Customer.
Ordering from us
- The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you is subject to these Terms and Conditions and comes into existence when we accept your order, which occurs when we dispatch the goods to you. Receipt of an order by our internet sales team or via our website does not constitute acceptance of an order.
- All products are supplied subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply any product, we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse and to accept any particular order at our sole discretion.
Delivering your products
- Our Standard Delivery Service covers the majority of Global Destinations, however a minority of outlying areas (the Outlying Areas) are not covered.
- We will charge you one delivery charge per order, regardless of the quantity of products ordered. If you add to the order within the same Order Period, you will still only be charged once for delivery. Deliveries to multiple addresses will require multiple orders and multiple delivery charges.
- Any date given for delivery is provided as an indication only and we will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
Our warranties and liabilities
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- We warrant that the goods supplied will, at the time of delivery, correspond to the description given by us, be of satisfactory quality and fit for their general purpose.
- We will not be liable to you for any claims that arise out of the supply of our products to you, unless we are negligent, but we will not be liable in any event for any consequential loss, except where this is required by law.
- Our entire liability shall not exceed the total value of your order, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
7 days “No Quibble” guarantee:
- Whenever you buy jewellery from us you have the benefit of our “No Quibble” 7 day guarantee, which starts on the day you receive your jewellery. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a piece of jewellery, just inform us and we will take our jewellery back for a full refund of the item price or a complete reorder. To take advantage of this guarantee, you must ensure that the jewellery is returned to as new, this means that:
- You must not remove the identification tag (if any) that is attached to the jewellery.
- You must not have altered the jewellery – for example, we cannot accept returns of rings that have been re-sized or any sort of alteration made to Jewellery.
- You must return the jewellery in all its original packaging and with its originality.
- You must ensure that the outer packaging is sufficient to protect the jewellery in transit. We do not refund the cost of the original delivery charges or the return delivery charges.
- If any part or parts of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, then that part or those parts will be considered seperable from these terms and conditions thereby not preventing the remainder from being enforceable or effective.
- These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and we reserve the right to do so. You are, therefore, advised to keep up to date with the contents of these terms and conditions as revisions are binding upon you.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or wrongly described goods. Product Details
- The products details mentioned on the website such as metal weight, stone weight, diamond weight are shown on the basis of average weight of hundreds of products, this information can vary up-to 12- 15% from the items delivered to you.
- The images of the products on the website might create illusions regarding product size and stone sizes.